- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Buyer within the timescale specified by the Seller.
- Standard delivery within Singapore is conducted using third party or Seller's own van. Delivery times vary according to each mode of transportation as detailed below:
- Truck [third party] or Seller own van up to 14 days, the mode of transportation is determined by the size of the Goods, and is confirmed on order.
- The delivery address specified by the Buyer must be safely accessible by truck between the hours of 09.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday.
- The delivery service is completed by one person (the driver) up to the vehicle tailgate. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure vehicle access including suitable parking and the handling of the Goods beyond the vehicle tailgate.
- The delivery period specified by the Seller is an estimate only and shall not be of the essence of the contract. All deliveries conducted by the truck method will be booked in advance by telephone and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery
- The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavors to meet any stated delivery period or booked delivery date. In any event, time of delivery period or delivery booking shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery period or date.
- If the Seller is unable to commence delivery of the Goods for reasons beyond its control, then the Seller shall be entitled to place the Goods in storage until such times as delivery may be effected and the Buyer shall be liable for any expense associated with such storage.
- If the Seller is unable to complete delivery whilst the Goods are in transit for reasons beyond its control, then the Buyer shall be liable for any wasted delivery expenses incurred by the Seller.
Notes: Should the Buyer require additional delivery services which are not covered by the standard delivery terms such as date specific, on site product installation, product assembly and packaging removal either or both of the following two options must be selected by the Buyer during order review/checkout:
- 'Express Delivery' - for day specific delivery requirements
- 'Installation Service' - for orders which need to be delivered beyond the vehicle tailgate